Rate questions? Please contact me for further information on rates.
Community Center Boards
We gladly accept all waiver clients (CWA, CES, SLS, DD). There are no stipulations of diagnosis or of doctor orders at this time but these are expected to become more and more rare as the Medicaid benefit takes over ABA. These are currently managed through the Community Center Boards: Foothills Gateway, Envision, Imagine!, and others. Check with us about how to take advantage of this unique resource!
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health and autism insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my coverage allow for (many plans are set up to provide an amount of funding) or how many sessions per year does my health insurance cover? (session by session coverage is very rare and underlies a misunderstanding of the way ABA therapy works in practice)
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurances we currently accept:
BCBS, Cigna, Rocky Mountain Health Plan, Tricare/Triwest, United Behavioral Health/Optum.
Tanner Autism Services of CO will provide invoices and completed insurance forms that families or clients can use to request reimbursement from their insurance provider.
We accept Colorado Medicaid (EPSDT) clients!
There are two requirements:
1. A diagnosis from a medical doctor within the past year with documentation of which assessment(s) were performed
2. A "doctor's order" (prescription) on a prescription pad with the signature of a medical doctor.
To clarify, individuals must have a diagnosis (for Medicaid and Tricare it has to be confirmed within the last year) for all sources except the waivers.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for private pay clients.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Your credit card information will be kept confidential on the servers of a website specifically set up to protect sensitive health information.
Request a therapy appointment online .